Hier worden alle Titels van de in de Mail's/Nieuwsbrief opgenomen artikelen onder elkaar & per week verzameld
Zoeken met: Ctrl F, zoek-venstertje
===================================================(Trebuchet 12) ==Titels uit PDF=
===( week ) === week 1 & 2
1.Metastatic Melanoma - A Review of Current and Future Treatment Options.
14-year paraneoplastic rash: urticarial vasculitis and dermal binding bullous pemphigoid secondary to chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
3.Excision of fascia in melanoma thicker than 2 mm: no evidence for improved clinical outcome
4.Topical corticosteroid reduces inflammation without compromising the efficacy of photodynamic therapy for actinic keratoses: a randomized clinical trial
5.Cost-effectiveness of topical imiquimod and fluorouracil vs. photodynamic therapy for treatment
of superficial basal-cell carcinoma
6.Cylindroma: an update (review)
7..‘We're all carrying a burden
that we're not sharing’ - A qualitative study of the impact of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma on the family
8.It's time for "keratinocyte carcinoma" to replace the term "nonmelanoma skin cancer".
9.Incidence and risk factors for skin cancer following lung transplantation.
10.Four-class classification of skin lesions with task decomposition strategy.
11. Human Beta-papillomavirus
infection and keratinocyte carcinomas.
12.Dermatoscopy of flat pigmented
therapy – Aspects of pain management
14.Assessment of melanoma histotypes and associated patient related factors: Basis for a predictive statistical model
a. MedlinePlus Melanoma page: Genetics Home Reference: Giant congenital melanocytic nevus
b. Epidermal Choristoma of the Tongue Mimicking a Congenital Melanotic Macule
c.Lymph node melanosis. Should it be managed as a high-risk melanoma? A case report and review of the literature
d.Poliosis circumscripta unmasking a scalp melanoma
e.Primary subcutaneous myxoid liposarcoma: a clinicopathologic review of three cases with molecular confirmation and discussion of the differential diagnosis
f.Dermoscopy of halo nevus in
disease with features resembling myrmecia wart
nach 45 Jahren
trial report of sentinel-node biopsy versus nodal observation in melanoma.
and risk of nonmelanoma skin cancer: a nationwide study in Denmark
3.A systematic review
of patient-reported outcome instruments of dermatologic adverse events associated with targeted cancer therapies.
4.Clinical practice guidelines for identification, screening and follow-up of individuals at high risk of primary cutaneous melanoma: a systematic review
5.Dermoscopic features of congenital acral melanocytic
naevi in children: a prospective comparative and follow-up study
6.Assessment of changes
in lentigo maligna during radiotherapy by in-vivo reflectance confocal microscopy: a pilot study
acne and cancer risk in US women: A prospective cohort study
8.Imiquimod 5% cream as
an adjuvant pre-operative treatment for basal cell carcinoma of the periocular area.
burden of melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancer in young women.
pathway to melanoma carcinogenesis in the red hair/fair skin background.
11.Use of antihypertensive
drugs and risk of skin cancer
a.Prognostic factors in localized invasive primary
cutaneous malignant melanoma: results of a large population-based study
b.Lasers for nevi: a review.
c.Groundwork for the prevention of melanoma in Europe
Malignancies of the Perineum.
===15 week 4/5
1.Assessment of tumor mitotic rate in primary cutaneous malignant melanomas 1 mm or less in thickness
2.Novel gene identified in an exome-wide association study of tanning dependence.
3.Reliability of store and forward teledermatology for skin neoplasms
4.Ingenol mebutate: from common weed to cancer cure.
5.Timing of Subsequent New Tumors in Patients Who Present With Basal Cell Carcinoma or Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
6.Effect of methylene blue-mediated photodynamic therapy for treatment of basal cell carcinoma.
7.Congenital melanocytic nevus: two clinicopathological forms.
8.Case Reports of Fatal or Metastasizing Melanoma in Children and Adolescents: A Systematic Analysis of the Literature
9.Practical Application of the New Classification Scheme for Congenital Melanocytic Nevi
10.Monitoring treatment of field cancerisation with 3% diclofenac sodium 2.5% hyaluronic Acid by reflectance
confocal microscopy: a histologic correlation.
11.Swiss clinical practice guidelines
on field cancerization of the skin.
12.Actinic Keratosis: Rationale and Management
a.It's time for "keratinocyte carcinoma" to replace the term "nonmelanoma skin cancer".
b."What is it about your skin cancer that bothers you the most?" 700 patients respond.
c.Twelve-week Treatment of Lentigo Maligna with Imiquimod Results in a High and Sustained Clearance Rate.
d.Could drinking coffee lower your risk for the most serious kind of skin cancer? A new study looks at the effects of coffee consumption on malignant melanoma.
e.Recurrent atypical fibroxanthoma with satellite metastasis
f.Ossifying plexiform tumor
===15 week 6
1.Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin: epidemiology, classification, management, and novel trends
2.Counting Actinic Keratosis - Is Photographic Assessment a Reliable
Alternative to Physical Examination in Clinical Trials?
3.Leiomyoma Cutis: A Focused Review on Presentation, Management, and Association with Malignancy
4.Development of a Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Detection Model.
5.Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Perineural Invasion: Report on Eight Cases and
Review of the Literature
6.Dermoscopic variability of basal cell carcinoma according to clinical type and anatomic location.
7.Efficacy of ablative fractional laser-assisted photodynamic therapy with short-incubation time for the treatment of facial and scalp actinic keratosis:
12-month follow-up results of a randomized, prospective, comparative trial
8.Incidence and risk of xerosis with targeted anticancer therapies
9.Acitretin induces remission in generalized eruptive keratoacanthoma of Grzybowski.
10.Metastatic Atypical Fibroxanthoma: A Series of 11 Cases Including With Minimal and No Subcutaneous Involvement.
11.Sebaceous carcinoma: review of the literature.
a.Smartphone applications for melanoma detection by community, patient and generalist clinician users:
Hemosiderotic Dermatofibroma: The Largest Giant Dermatofibroma Reported to Date.
c.Generalized eruptive keratoacanthoma of Grzybowski: follow-up of the original description and 50-year retrospect.
1.Evaluation of the definitions of "high-risk" cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma using the american joint committee on cancer
staging criteria and national comprehensive cancer network guidelines.
2.The pink rim sign: location of pink as an indicator of melanoma in dermoscopic images.
3.Recent advances in primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
4.Management of high-risk and advanced basal cell carcinoma.
5.Exclusive Development of a Single Type of Keratinocyte Skin Cancer: Evidence from an Australian Population–Based Cohort Study
6. Confocal imaging-guided laser ablation
of Basal cell carcinomas: an ex vivo study.
a.Six years of experience
in photodynamic therapy for Basal cell carcinoma: results and fluorescence diagnosis from 191 lesions.
b.Classic Kaposi's sarcoma treated with topical rapamycin.
c.Integration of reflectance confocal microscopy in sequential dermoscopy follow-up improves melanoma detection accuracy
d.Primary mucinous carcinoma of the skin: the
mayo clinic experience over the past 2 decades.
e.Cutaneous adverse events in patients treated with BRAF inhibitor-based therapies for metastatic melanoma for longer than 52 weeks.
f.Axillary web syndrome following axillary lymph node dissection for melanoma: 5 cases
.Incidental lesions found in veterans referred to dermatology: The
value of a dermatologic examination
2.Genetics of familial melanoma: 20 years after
3.Sentinel lymph node
biopsy is indicated for patients with thick clinically lymph node-negative melanoma
detection of melanoma: Reviewing the ABCDEs
5.Natural course of keratoacanthoma and related
lesions after partial biopsy: Clinical analysis of 66 lesions
6. A retrospective review of
cutaneous metastases at the National Skin Centre Singapore
7. Changeable naevi in people at
high risk for melanoma
practice guidelines for identification, screening and follow-up of individuals at high risk of primary cutaneous melanoma: a systematic review.
a. EDIFICE Melanoma survey: knowledge and attitudes on melanoma prevention and diagnosis.
b.Desmoplastic trichoepithelioma with pseudocarcinomatous hyperplasia: a report of three cases
c. A case of primary palmoplantar kaposi sarcoma: an unusual presentation.
d.Clinical efficacy of
short contact topical 5-Fluorouracil in the treatment of keratoacanthomas: a retrospective analysis.
=. Hoodhalsteam kan niet zonder dermatoloog
1. Melanoma of the lower extremities: foot site is an independent risk factor for clinical outcome
2. Increased mortality for pregnancy-associated melanoma: systematic review and meta-analysis
3. High-definition optical coherence tomography algorithm for the discrimination of actinic keratosis from normal
skin and from squamous cell carcinoma
4.The Role of Adjuvant Therapy in the Management of Head and Neck Merkel Cell Carcinoma
5. Induction Hedgehog pathway inhibition followed by combined modality radiotherapy for basal cell carcinoma.
6. Descriptive epidemiology of Kaposi sarcoma
in Europe. Report from the RARECARE project.
7. Vemurafenib-induced hyperkeratosis of the areola treated with topical adapelene.
8. Limited effect of chemotherapy in cutaneous lymphoma.
a.Aneurysmatic dermatofibroma with dermoscopic and reflectance confocal microscopic features
b. Melanocytic matricoma with melanocytic atypia:
report of a new case
melanoma: two cases and an overview of epidemiology and treatment
d.Successful treatment of classic Kaposi sarcoma with topical timolol: report of two cases
e.Desmoplastic cellular neurothekeoma mimicking basal cell carcinoma.
1.Vitiligo-Like Depigmentation in Patients With Stage III-IV Melanoma Receiving Immunotherapy and Its Association
With Survival: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
risk of melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancer in patients with vitiligo: a survey among 1307 patients and their partners.
2.Markedly reduced incidence of melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancer in a nonconcurrent cohort of 10,040 patients with vitiligo.
3.Development of a prognostic genetic signature to predict the metastatic risk
associated with cutaneousmelanoma.
4.Current landscape for treatment of advanced basal cell carcinoma
5.Performance of the First Step of the 2-Step Dermoscopy Algorithm.
6.Tumor thickness as a prognostic factor in extramammary Paget's disease
7. Melanocytic tumors with intraepidermal melanophages: A report of five cases with review of 231 archived cutaneous melanocyt
a.Pigmented globules in dermoscopy as a clue for lentigomaligna mimicking non-melanocytic skin neoplasms: a lesson from reflectance confocal microscopy
b.The Brown and Black rule: a simple clue to differentiate common naevi from spitzoid neoplasms with a
dermoscopic uniform globular (clod) pattern.
c. Cohort Studies (and Skin Cancer) Never Come Alone
d. Invasive onychocytic carcinoma
cell carcinoma within poroma: Report of two cases
mucinous carcinoma of the skin: the mayo clinic experience over the past 2 decades.
1.Melanoma in situ colonizing basal cell
carcinoma: a case report and review of the literature.
2.Factors influencing the development of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in patients on BRAF inhibitor therapy
in Body-site Distribution of Common Melanocytic Naevi Among 7-year-old Swedish Children Between 2002 and 2007.
4.Mobile Teledermatology is a Valid Method to Estimate Prevalence of
Melanocytic Naevi in Children.
5.The genomic landscape of childhood and adolescent melanoma.
a. geen titel: ( Mohs' )
b.Smartphone teledermoscopy referrals: a novel process for improved triage of skin cancer patients.
c.Societal Cost of Skin Cancer in Sweden in 2011.
d.Apocrine Hidrocystoma of the Urethral
Meatus: A Case Report.
e.Basal cell carcinoma with matrical differentiation
1.Clinical and histological features of head and neck melanoma: a population-based study in France
2.Sentinel node biopsy in cutaneous melanoma: time for consensus
to better inform patient choice
3.Photodynamic therapy vs. topical imiquimod for treatment of superficial basal cell carcinoma: a subgroup analysis within a noninferiority randomized controlled trial
of topical ingenol mebutate in actinic keratoses with the combination of optical coherence tomography and reflectance confocal microscopy: a case series
5. Aspirin and Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Can Prevent Cutaneous Squamous
Cell Carcinoma: a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
6.Imiquimod 5% cream as primary or adjuvant therapy for melanoma in situ, lentigo maligna type
7.Management of actinic keratosis: a practical report and treatment
algorithm from AKTeamTM expert clinicians
8.Correlation between histological findings on punch biopsy specimens and subsequent excision specimens in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma.
10.The role of BRAF mutations in primary melanoma growth rate and survival
11. Basal Cell Carcinoma After Treatment of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Concise Review
of the Literature.
mastocytosis: a systematic review of 1747 cases
b.Nodular Melanoma Serendipitously Detected by Airport Full Body Scanners
c. Age, gender, and topography influence the clinical and dermoscopic appearance of
d.Ponatinib-Induced Pityriasiform, Folliculocentric and Ichthyosiform Cutaneous Toxicities
e. Paraneoplastic Itch: An Expert Position Statement from the Special
Interest Group (SIG) of the International Forum on the Study of Itch (IFSI).
f.Widely Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma Originating from Malignant Transformation of Hypertrophic Lichen Planus in a 24-Year-Old Woman: Case Report and Review of the Literature
1.Screening for melanoma resistance genes in vivo
2.Natural course of keratoacanthoma and related lesions after partial biopsy: Clinical analysis of 66 lesions
3.Association between genetic factors, naevus count and dermoscopic pattern
in advanced skin tumors and cutaneous metastases – a retrospective multicenter
5. Clinically atypical spitzoid lesions: semi-quantitative histologic index correlation with dermoscopic scores
(ABCD rule, 7-point checklist and pattern analysis)
6. An increased risk of non-melanoma skin cancer during TNF-inhibitor treatment in psoriasis
compared to rheumatoid arthritis patients probably relates to disease-related factors
7. Ultrasound as predictor of histologic subtypes linked to recurrence in basal cell carcinoma of the skin
8. Functional optical coherence tomography of pigmented lesions
9.Treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma with oral alitretinoin
10. Neonatal leukaemia cutis
11.Towards predicting metastatic
progression of melanoma based on gene expression data
a. Cancer Risk in Dermatomyositis: A Meta-Analysis of Cohort Studies
b. Basal cell carcinoma presenting as a perianal ulcer and treated with radiotherapy.
c. Trichoblastoma, syringocystadenoma papilliferum, desmoplastic trichilemmoma, and tumor of the
follicular infundibulum with signet-ring cells,
all arising in nevus sebaceus
d. Sentinel lymph node biopsy for cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma: valuable or not valuable?
e. Accuracy of a smartphone application using fractal image analysis of pigmented moles compared to
clinical diagnosis and histological result
f. Clinical and dermoscopic characteristics of melanomas on nonfacial chronically
1.Melanoma Incidence in Children and Adolescents: Decreasing Trends in the United States.
2.Squamous cell carcinoma with aggressive subclinical
extension: 5-year retrospective review of
3. Histopathologic and immunophenotypical criteria for the diagnosis of Sézary syndrome in
differentiation from other
erythrodermic skin diseases: An EORTC Cutaneous Lymphoma Task
Force Study of 97 cases
4.Mutational status of nevus associated-melanomas
5. A consensus approach to improving patient adherence
and persistence with topical treatment
for actinic keratosis
6. Mole modifications following controlled ovarian stimulation for assisted reproduction
7.Survival outcomes in patients with multiple primary melanomas
Malignant melanoma showing a rapid response to nivolumab
b.A case of keratoacanthoma associated with Basal cell carcinoma.
1. Imaging of cutaneous T-cell lymphomas by optical
coherence tomography – a case series study
2. Risk of lymphoma in patients with atopic dermatitis and the role of topical treatment: A
systematic review and meta-analysis
3. Cutaneous melanoma
4. The Role of Merkel Cell Polyomavirus and Other Human Polyomaviruses in Emerging Hallmarks
5. High nevus counts confer a favorable prognosis in melanoma patients.
6. Classic Kaposi Sarcoma: to treat or not to treat?
Validation of Six Melanoma Risk Prediction Models
8. Mammary and extramammary Paget's disease.
9. Family history of skin cancer is associated with increased risk of cutaneous squamous cell
10.Management of Advanced Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma: Role of the Dermatologist in the
11. A retrospective study of 1- versus 2-cm excision margins for cutaneous malignant melanomas
thicker than 2 mm.
12.Metformin, an old drug, brings a new
era to cancer therapy.
a. A Left-Sided Prevalence of Lentigo Maligna: A UK Based Observational Study and Review of the
b. Nail Dystrophy as a Presenting Sign of a Chondrosarcoma
of the Distal Phalanx - Case Report and
Review of the Literature.
c. A Solitary Red Nodule on the Back: A Quiz
d.The importance of cytokeratin 19 expression in the differentiation of Basal
cell carcinoma and
Superficial acral fibromyxoma
f.Tumor Stage Mycosis Fungoides in a Child
1. A phase II, multicenter, open-label, 3-cohort trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of
in operable basal cell carcinoma
2. Concurrent Vismodegib and Radiotherapy for Recurrent, Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma.
3. Actinic keratosis with atypical basal cells (AK I) is the most common lesion associated with
invasive squamous cell carcinoma of the skin.
4. Cutaneous Malignant Neoplasms in Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipients:
A Systematic Review.
5. Nail unit squamous cell carcinoma in people with immune suppression
6. Pigmented nodular melanoma: The predictive value of dermoscopic features using a
7. Merkel cell carcinoma and Merkel cell polyomavirus: a systematic review and meta-analysis
8. Merkel Cell Carcinoma in Scotland 2000-2010.
9.Influence of Clinical and Pathologic
Features on the Pathologist's Diagnosis of Mycosis
Fungoides: a Pilot Study
a. In Vivo Multiphoton Microscopy of Basal Cell Carcinoma.
b.Long-Term Response of Classic Kaposi's Sarcoma to Intralesional
Doxorubicin: A Case Report
of low-dose 5-fluorouracil/salicylic acid in actinic keratoses in relation to treatment
d.Pigmented skin metastasis of breast cancer showing dermoscopic
features of malignant melanoma
e.Perianal Basal cell carcinoma. f. Stucco keratosis in a patient with esophageal cancer
g.Rectal cancer concurrent with disseminated superficial porokeratosis in three brothers
1. Vitamin D controls apoptosis and proliferation of cutaneous T cell lymphoma
2. Clinical validation of a gene expression signature that differentiates benign nevi from malignant melanoma
3. Perceived skin colour seems a swift, valid and reliable measurement
4. Reliability and Validity of the Advanced Basal Cell
Carcinoma Index (aBCCdex)
5. Frequency of squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) invasion in transected SCC
in situ referred for Mohs surgery: the Dartmouth−Hitchcock experience
6. Incidence Estimate of Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer (Keratinocyte Carcinomas) in the US Population, 2012.
Perception of Imiquimod Treatment for Actinic Keratosis and Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma in 202 Patients.
a. Glomus-like bodies within a neurofibroma: a novel neoplasm arising in neurofibromatosis type 1 or a coincidence?
b. A massive neglected giant basal cell carcinoma in a schizophrenic patient treated successfully with vismodegib.
c. Vulvar cancer: a review for dermatologists.
1. Simulators of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin: Diagnostic Challenges on Small
Biopsies and Clinicopathological Correlation
2. What Is a Pragmatic Clinical Trial?
3. Systematic skin examination in an acute geriatric unit: skin cancer prevalence
4. The value of in vivo reflectance confocal microscopy in the diagnosis and monitoring of
inflammatory and infectious skin diseases: a systematic
4b. Prospective differentiation of clinically difficult to distinguish nodular basal cell
carcinomas and intradermal nevi by non-invasive Reflectance Confocal Microscopy: a case
5. Dermoscopy structures as predictors of sentinel lymph node positivity in cutaneous
6. Analysis of incomplete excisions of basal cell carcinomas after breadloaf microscopy
compared to 3D-microscopy – a prospective randomized and blinded study
7. Confocal microscopy-guided laser ablation for superficial and early nodular Basal cell
carcinoma: a promising surgical alternative for superficial
8. Onychomatricoma: epidemiological and clinical findings in a large series of 30 cases
9. Mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome: Current challenges in assessment,
and prognostic markers
a. Expanding the Epigenetic Therapeutic Portfolio
b. Ossifying Fibromyxoid Tumor: a Clinicopathologic Analysis of 26 Subcutaneous Tumors
with Emphasis on Differential Diagnosis
and Prognostic Factors
c. Melanoma's next top model, it's in the air
d. Vitamin Supplement Linked to Reduction in Skin Cancer Risk
e. Skin Cancer Diagnosis With Reflectance Confocal Microscopy
Reproducibility of Feature
Recognition and Accuracy of Diagnosis
===22,23 & 24
1.Interstitial Granulomatous Dermatitis as the Initial Manifestation of Myeloma
in Basal Cell Carcinoma Incidence and Identification of High-Risk Subgroups, 1998-2012
3.Defining early mycosis fungoides: validation of a diagnostic
algorithm proposed by the
International Society for Cutaneous Lymphomas
4.In vivo study for the discrimination of cancerous and normal skin using fiber probe based Raman
5.Optimizing Informed Decision Making for Basal Cell Carcinoma in Patients 85 Years or Older
6.Risk stratification in extramammary Paget disease
7.Stage I mycosis fungoides: frequent association with a favourable prognosis
progression and disease specific mortality may occur
8. Baseline neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio is associated with outcome of ipilimumab-treated
metastatic melanoma patients
9.Evaluating the US Population’s Interest in Skin Cancer and Its Association With Melanoma
a.Comparison of Efficacy of Differing Partner-Assisted Skin Examination Interventions for
Melanoma Patients A Randomized Clinical Trial
in skin cancer: Influence of clinical characteristics and questionnaire results.
c.Merkel cell carcinoma arising within a poroma: report of two cases
d.Incidence of In Situ and Invasive Melanoma in Denmark From 1985 Through 2012
A National Database Study of 24 059 Melanoma Cases
e.Multiple cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in cutaneous sarcoidosis
f. Epidermal consumption in benign and malignant melanocytic neoplasms
g.Association Between Malignancy and Topical Use of Pimecrolimus
h.Annular lichenoid dermatitis of youth: a separate entity or on the spectrum
fungoides? Case report and review of the literature
=== 25 & 26
of non-melanoma skin cancer and me lanoma, extra-cutaneous cancers and
smoking in adults: a US population-based study
2.Non-invasive assessment of benign pigmented genital lesions using reflectance confocal
3.A quantitative systematic review of the efficacy of imiquimod monotherapy for lentigo maligna
and an analysis of factors that affect tumor clearance
4.Cryosurgery and curettage-cryosurgery
for basal cell carcinomas of the mid-face
5.Through the looking glass: Basics and principles of reflectance confocal microscopy
6.Dysplastic nevus: Fact and fiction
7.A Retrospective Study
of Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma In situ.
8. New Topical Treatment Options for Actinic Keratosis: a Systematic Review.
a..Verneuil's disease, innate immunity and vitamin D: a pilot study
b.Sentinel lymph node biopsy for 102 patients with primary cutaneous melanoma at a single
c.Complete regression of melanoma skin metastases after electrochemotherapy plus ipilimumab
treatment: an unusual clinical presentation
d.Clinical and Dermoscopic Features of Cutaneous Melanoacantho
e.Screening for Acral Lentiginous Melanoma in Dark-Skinned Individuals
1.Basal cell carcinoma preferentially arises from stem cells within hair follicle and mechanosensory
2.Skin protection behaviour and sex differences in
melanoma location in patients with multiple
3.Age-related characteristics of cutaneous melanoma in a Spanish Mediterranean population
4.A Rare Collision in Dermatopathology:
Basal Cell Carcinoma and Atypical Fibroxanthoma
5.Pagetoid dyskeratosis in dermatopathology.
6. Frequency of squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) invasion in transected SCC in situ referred for Mohs
the Dartmouth-Hitchcock experience
7.Efficacy of Vinblastine in Primary Cutaneous Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
8.Viewing Exemplars of Melanomas and Benign Mimics of Melanoma Modestly Improves
Skills in Comparison with the ABCD Method and Other Image-based Methods for Lay
Identification of Melanoma.
9.Predicting the Risk of a Second Basal Cell Carcinoma.
10. The incidence of metastatic
basal cell carcinoma (mBCC) in Denmark, 1997-2010.
a.Dermal desmoplastic fibroblastoma presenting as a large sacral mass
b.Solitary circumscribed neuroma: a clinical and dermoscopic mimicker of basal cell carcinoma
c.Prediction of the Occurrence of Melanoma and Non-melanoma Skin Cancer in Patients with
d. Dermoscopic Features of Onychomatricoma: A Study of 34 Cases.
1.Placebo Effects in Medicine
2.Langerhans Cells Facilitate UVB-Induced Epidermal Carcinogenesis.
3.European Dermatology Forum Guidelines on topical photodynamic therapy.
4.Basal Cell Carcinoma: Pathogenesis, Epidemiology, Clinical Features,
Diagnosis, Histopathology, and Management.
5.Systemic therapy for advanced basal cell carcinoma.
6.Merkel Cell Carcinoma with a Suppressor of Fused (SUFU) Mutation: Case Report and Potential Therapeutic Implications.
7. Inactivation of human nevus tissue using high hydrostatic pressure for autologous skin reconstruction: a novel treatment
for giant congenital melanocytic nevi.
8. In vivo detection of peripheral clefting in melanocytic lesions.
9.Tumor with the features of both squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma (melanocarcinoma).
10.A Retrospective Study of Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma In situ.
11.Squamous cell carcinoma originating
from cutaneous cysts: The Henry Ford Experience and review of the literature.
a.Sirolimus use and risk of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) in solid organ transplant recipients (SOTRs)
is Inversely Related to Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma -Says Results from a Meta-analysis.
c. Circular Excision and Purse-String Closure for Pediatric Facial Skin Lesions.
d.Human papillomavirus type 197 is commonly present in skin tumors.
e.Subungual Congenital Nevus with Recurrent Nevus Phenomenon
=== Week 29+30
1.The Recognition Process in Dermoscopy: Analytic Approach vs Heuristic Approach
2.Performance of the First Step of the 2-Step
of Patients With Multiple Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinomas: A 10-Year Single-Institution Cohort Study
4. Frozen section diagnosis for non-melanoma skin cancers: correlation with permanent section diagnosis.
5.Testicular cancer as an underlying cause of intractable chronic pruritus
6.Differential expression patterns of metastasis suppressor proteins in basal cell carcinoma
7.Intradermal nevi with atypical nuclei in
the elderly: The senescent nevus
multifaceted intervention: no increase in general practitioners' competence to diagnose skin cancer (minSKIN) – randomized controlled trial
9.Are there sufficient numbers of low-risk basal cell carcinomas to justify general practitioners (family physicians) carrying out
basal cell carcinoma surgery?
Skin cancer: an African perspective
a. Genital soft tissue tumors.
b.Three suturing techniques for closing fusiform excisions. A randomised controlled study.
c. Influence of clinical and pathologic features on the pathologist's diagnosis of mycosis
fungoides: a pilot study.
d. Assessment of a scoring system for Basal Cell Carcinoma with multi-beam optical coherence tomography
e. Two cases of giant keratoacanthoma centrifugum marginatum accompanied by
a-human papillomavirus infection
===week 31 & 32
1.Histopathological study of perilesional skin in patients diagnosed with nonmelanoma skin cancer
2.The impact of Ets-1 oncoprotein and human endoglin (CD105) on the recurrence of non-melanoma skin cancers
3.Basal cell carcinoma
in Singapore: A prospective study on epidemiology and clinicopathological characteristics with a secondary comparative analysis between Singaporean Chinese and Caucasian patients
4.Combined cutaneous tumors with a melanoma component: A clinical, histologic, and molecular study
5.Immunosuppression is an independent prognostic factor associated with aggressive tumor behavior in cutaneous melanoma
6.Cutaneous manifestations of peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified: A case series highlighting the diagnostic
challenges for this heterogeneous group
7. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in patients with malignancies
8.Rapid Growth in Melanoma Rate
9.Clinical Trials in Melanoma Patients with Brain Metastases
10. Personal history of rosacea and risk of incident cancer among women in the US.
11. Patient-centred medicine Total skin self-examination at home for people treated for cutaneous melanoma: development and pilot of a digital intervention
a.Epidermotropic diffuse large B-cell lymphoma infiltrating the umbilicus,
presenting as Sister Mary Joseph's nodule
b.Dermoscopic features of clear cell acanthoma: five new cases and a review of existing published
c.Systematic review of optical coherence tomography usage in the diagnosis and management of basal cell carcinoma
d. Melanoma and naevi with globular pattern: Confocal microscopy as an aid for diagnostic differentiation
e. Case of basosquamous carcinoma: Dermoscopic and immunohistochemical findings.
f. Efficacy of Intralesional Botulinum Toxin A for Treatment of Painful Cutaneous Leiomyomas
g. Multiple cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in cutaneous sarcoidosis
==== 33&34 Titels:
transit rate as a novel predictive parameter for nodal metastasis in primary truncal skin cancers
4. 100% Complete response rate in patients with cutaneous metastatic melanoma treated with intralesional interleukin (IL)-2, imiquimod, and topical retinoid combination therapy: Results of a case series
5. Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinomas of
the Lower Extremities Show Distinct Clinical and Pathologic Features.
6. Photodynamic Therapy for Actinic Keratoses: A Randomized Prospective Non-sponsored Cost-effectiveness Study of Daylight-mediated Treatment Compared with Light-emitting Diode Treatment.
7. CDKN2B loss promotes progression from benign melanocytic
nevus to melanoma.
ascertainment of recurrence rate after treatment of primary basal cell carcinoma (BCC).
9. Basal-Cell Carcinoma Occurring in Cutaneous Infundibular Cysts: Report of 2 Cases and Review of the Literature.
10. Diagnosis and treatment of Merkel Cell Carcinoma. European consensus-based interdisciplinary guideline.
11. Cutaneous basal cell carcinosarcoma:
case report and literature review
12.Benign Melanocytic lymph node deposits in the setting of Giant Congenital Melanocytic Nevi: The large Congenital Nodal Nevus
13. Relationship between arsenic-containing drinking water and skin cancers in the arseniasis endemic areas in Taiwan
a. Rosacea is associated with chronic systemic
diseases in a skin severity–dependent manner: Results of a case-control study
b.Cutaneous apocrine carcinoma of the scrotum: A case with widespread subcutaneous induration
Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans and Blue Naevi with Similar Dermoscopy: A Case Report.
d.Paraneoplastic acanthosis nigricans: the first reported case associated with a Sézary syndrome
e.Circulating Melanoma Cell Subpopulations: Their Heterogeneity and Differential Responses to Treatment.
f. Growth-Curve Modeling of Nevi With a Peripheral Globular Pattern
Grading keratinocyte atypia in actinic keratosis: a correlation of reflectance confocal microscopy and histopathology
2.Addressing the Knowledge Gap in Clinical Recommendations for Management and Complete Excision of Clinically
Atypical Nevi/Dysplastic Nevi
3. Skin Cancers as Contraindication to Organ Transplantation.cers as Contraindication to Organ Transplantation.
3b.Dermoscopic changes in melanocytic nevi
in patients receiving immunosuppressive and biologic treatments: Results of a prospective case-control study
4. In vivo confocal microscopy of basal cell carcinoma: a systematic review of diagnostic accuracy.
5.Multiple primary melanomas among 16,570 patients with melanoma diagnosed at Kaiser Permanente Northern California, 1996 to 2011
of mitotic figures in thin melanomas-Immunohistochemistry does not replace the careful search for mitotic figures in hematoxylin-eosin stain.
7. Real-life Data on Patient Characteristics, Cost and Effectiveness
of Field-directed Treatment for Actinic Keratoses: An Observational Study.
8.No age-related decline in efficacy of photodynamic therapy for basal cell carcinoma
9. A National Survey of Mohs Micrographic Surgery in the UK
melanocytosis and associated disorders
b.Spitzoid tumors in children and adults: a comparative clinical, pathological, and cytogenetic analysis.
c.Screening, early detection, education,
and trends for melanoma: Current status (2007-2013) and future directions
d.Nevoid melanoma: A study of 43 cases with emphasis on growth pattern
e.microRNA profiling for
early detection of nonmelanoma skin cancer.
f.Genetics of Melanocytic Nevi
1.Dynamic markers based
on blood perfusion fluctuations for selecting skin melanocytic lesions for biopsy
diagnosis and treatment of basal cell carcinoma
3.High-definition optical coherence tomography
– an aid to clinical practice and research in dermatology
4.Dermoscopy of tumours arising
in naevus sebaceous: a morphological study of 58 cases
5.A systematic review of non-surgical
treatments for lentigo maligna
6.Cutaneous melanoma: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for
diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
7.Pediatric cutaneous lymphomas: a review and comparison
with adult counterparts
8.Characteristics and outcomes of nonmelanoma
skin cancer (NMSC) in children and young adults
gemcitabine therapy induces complete remission in cutaneous angiosarcoma resistant to multiple anticancer drugs
10.Tungsten lamp and chronic actinic dermatitis
11. Vismodegib for radiation-induced
multiple basal cell carcinomas (BCCs) of the scalp
a.Imiquimod 3.75% in actinic keratosis: efficacy in patients with and without rest periods during treatment
a2 Long-term effect van imiquimod 3.75%, field-behandelin AK door:directed treatment for actinic keratosis
b.A randomized trial comparing simultaneous vs. sequential field treatment of actinic keratosis with ingenol mebutate
on two separate areas of the head and body
c. Amelanotic melanoma in albinism: the power
d.Coffee, tea, caffeine intake, and the risk of cancer in the PLCO cohort
1.Update on Our Understanding of HPV as a Risk Factor for Cutaneous Squamous CellCarcinoma in Organ Transplant
2.Effect of Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccination on Oral Squamous Cell Papillomas
3.The presence of betapapillomavirus
antibodies around transplantation predicts the development of keratinocyte carcinoma in organ transplant recipients: a cohort study.
3b. Association between betapapillomavirus seropositivity and keratinocyte carcinoma-prospects for prophylactic vaccination?
4.Both tumor depth and diameter are predictive of sentinel lymph node status and survival in Merkel
coffee, and caffeine and early-onset basal cell carcinoma in a case-control study.
6.Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio measured before starting ipilimumab treatment is associated with reduced overall survival in patients with melanoma
7.Oral cavity and oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma-an update.
8.GLUT-1 Expression in Cutaneous Basal and Squamous Cell Carcinomas.
9.Gorlin-Goltz syndrome in twin brothers: an unusual occurrence with review of the literature.
10.Extensive and Progressing Congenital Dermal Melanocytosis Leading to Diagnosis of GM1 Gangliosidosis
11.Comparison of Efficacy of Differing Partner-Assisted Skin Examination
Interventions for Melanoma Patients
A Randomized Clinical Trial
a.Risk of Basal Cell Carcinoma in Swedish Organ Transplant Recipients – a Population-Based Study
b.Myoepithelial Tumors: An Update.
c. Basaloid Carcinoma of the Breast Mimicking Cutaneous Basaloid Neoplasms.
d.Basal cell carcinoma of the vulva: A case report and review of the literature
e.Clinical characteristics of mucosal basal cell carcinomas of the lip: A 7-year, single institution retrospective review
f. Black tattoos protect against UVR-induced skin cancer in mice.
1.Methods and Results Report – Evidence and consensus-based (S3) Guidelines for the Treatment of Actinic Keratosis
–International League of Dermatological Societies in cooperation with the European Dermatology Forum
2. Long-term Efficacy of Topical Fluorouracil Cream, 5%, for Treating Actinic Keratosis.A Randomized Clinical
3. Improvement of tuberous sclerosis
complex (TSC) skin tumors during long-term treatment with oral sirolimus
4.Efficacy and safety of electronic brachytherapy for superficial and nodular basal cell carcinoma.
5. Local Recurrence and Ocular Adnexal Complications Following Electronic Surface Brachytherapy for Basal Cell Carcinoma of the Lower Eyelid
basal cell carcinomas treated with hypo-fractionated radiotherapy: A retrospective analysis in 117 elderly patients
7.Aspects of dosimetry and clinical practice of skin brachytherapy: The American Brachytherapy Society working group report.
8. Concurrent Vismodegib and Radiotherapy for Recurrent, Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma
9.Trends in Basal Cell Carcinoma Incidence and Identification of High-Risk Subgroups, 1998-2012
10.Growth Attenuation of Cutaneous Angiosarcoma With Propranolol-Mediated β-Blockade
a. Grover's disease and cutaneous melanoma: a fortuitous association or a paraneoplastic case?
b.Neglected Basal Cell Carcinoma
c.Neglected giant scalp Basal cell carcinoma.
d.Giant Basal Cell Carcinoma: A 12-Year Follow-up Case Report.
e Basal cell carcinoma showing surface hyperkeratosis clinically mimicking seborrheic keratosis
1. Validity of ABCD Rule of Dermoscopy in Clinical Practice.
of clinical and histopathological evaluations of basal cell carcinoma thickness
algorithm for nasal basal cell carcinoma with skin involvement only: analysis of 221 cases repaired by minor surgery
4 .Difference in the Use of Terms: Isotope-Based, Surface-Mold Brachytherapy vs Electronic Surface Brachytherapy
5.The use of sirolimus to treat Kaposi's sarcoma in an HIV-negative rheumatoid arthritis patient on disease-modifying drug therapies
6. Genetics of melanoma progression: the rise and fall of cell senescence
7. Dysplastic nevus: Fact and fiction.
8.The mythical concept and untoward consequences of a diagnosis of dysplastic nevus: an overdue tribute to A. Bernard Ackerman, MD.
9.Dysplastic Nevus: Management by Canadian Dermatologists.
a. Improving Dermatological Care for Elderly People Living in Permanent Healthcare Institutions: Suggestions from Dutch Dermatologists.
b.Total Body Photography as an Aid to Skin Self-Examination: A Patient's Perspective.
c. Decreased expression of ten-eleven translocation 2 protein is associated with progressive disease and death in patients
with mucosis fungoides
d.Computer-aided classification of melanocytic lesions using dermoscopic
images, Capsule Summary
e.Halo nevus: review of the literature and clinicopathologic findings
photodynamic therapy with methyl aminolevulinate cream is effective and nearly painless in treating actinic keratoses: a randomised, investigator-blinded, controlled, phase III study throughout Europe
1. Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome: An Update on Genetics and Treatment
2. Basal cell nevus syndrome: clinical and molecular review
and case report
lymph nodes in a patient with melanoma: tattoos
4. Pigmentation of axillary sentinel nodes from extensive skin tattoo mimics metastatic melanoma: case report.
5. New aspects of the clinicopathological features and treatment of mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome
6. Mutational status of naevus-associated melanomas
6a. Nevus-associated melanomas:
7. Reliability and validity of the Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma Index (aBCCdex)
8. Illness Perception in Primary Cutaneous T-cell Lymphomas: What Patients Believe About Their Disease
9. Computer-assisted melanoma diagnosis: a new integrated system.
a.Vulval melanoma: a patient's story and reflection by the multidisciplinary team
b. A case of recurrent squamous cell carcinoma of the vulva successfully treated by a combination
therapy with cetuximab and paclitaxel
c. Squamous cell carcinomas
in chronic venous leg ulcers. Data of the German Marjolin Registry and review
d.Clinical and dermoscopic features of combined cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (SCC)/neuroendocrine [Merkel cell] carcinoma (MCC)
e.Oral melanocytic nevi: a clinicopathologic study of 100 cases
f. Alcohol consumption and risk of cutaneous
basal cell carcinoma in women and men: 3 prospective cohort studies.
1. CDKN2B Loss Promotes Progression from Benign Melanocytic Nevus to Melanoma.
2. Management of periorbital basal cell carcinoma with orbital invasion
3. Changes in Body-site Distribution of Common Melanocytic Naevi Among 7-year-old Swedish Children Between 2002 and 2007.
4. Primary Cutaneous B-Cell Lymphoma: Management and Patterns of Recurrence at the Multimodality Cutaneous Lymphoma Clinic of The Ohio State University
5. Skin Cancer Risk in Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplant Recipients Compared With Background Population and Renal Transplant RecipientsA Population-Based
6. Long-Term Risk of Cancer in Survivors
of Pediatric ESRD.
7. Melanoma survival is superior in females across all tumour stages but is influenced by age.
8. Dermoscopic features of small size pigmented basal cell carcinomas
9. Total-Body Examination vs Lesion-Directed Skin Cancer Screening
10.Long-term Management of Adult Vulvar Lichen Sclerosus
a. Skin Cancer Risk in Gay and Bisexual Men A Call to Action
b. Black Tea Consumption and Risk of Skin Cancer: An 11-Year Prospective Study.
c. Citrus consumption and risk of basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma of the skin.
Consumption and Risk of Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma.
e. Response to Idelalisib
in a Patient with Stage IV Merkel-Cell Carcinoma
1. Prevalence of human papillomavirus infection and RAS mutation in sporadic keratoacanthoma
2. Total body photography for skin cancer screening
of melanocytic nevi
4. Prediction of high naevus count in a healthy UK population to estimate melanoma risk
5. Unmasking Mycosis Fungoides/Sézary Syndrome from preceding or co-existing
benign inflammatory dermatoses requiring systemic therapies: Patients frequently present with advanced disease and have an aggressive clinical course
6. First-line treatment with paclitaxel for non-HIV-related Kaposi sarcoma: experience
in ten cases
7. Sentinel lymph node biopsy in Merkel cell carcinoma: a 15 year institutional experience and statistical analysis of 721 reported cases
8. A systematic review and meta-analysis
of animal-type melanoma.
9. Dermoscopy of verrucous epidermal nevus: large brown circles as a novel feature for diagnosis
10. Keratoacanthoma: A distinct entity?
extramammary Paget's disease on the head: case report and literature review
b. An unknown
mass: the differential diagnosis of digit tumors.
c. Efficacy and safety of follow-up field treatment of actinic keratosis with ingenol mebutate 0.015% gel: a randomised controlled 12-month study
d. Can oral nonsteroidal antiinflammatory
drugs play a role in the prevention of basal cell carcinoma? A systematic review and metaanalysis.
e. Detection Accuracy of Collective Intelligence Assessments for Skin Cancer Diagnosis
1. Is chemotherapy still an option in the treatment of
2. A new approach for
pre-surgical margin assessment of basal cell carcinoma by reflectance confocal microscopy
3. Prognostic markers in lentigo maligna patients treated with imiquimod cream: A long-term follow-up study
4. Sentinel lymph node biopsy in thick malignant melanoma: A 16-year single unit experience.
5. Frequency of residual
melanoma in wide local excision (WLE) specimens after complete excisional biopsy
Vismodegib Therapy in Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
a. A randomized trial comparing simultaneous vs. sequential
field treatment of actinic keratosis with ingenol mebutate on two separate areas of the head and body
b. Evidence- and consensus-based (S3) Guidelines for the Treatment of Actinic Keratosis – International League of Dermatological
Societies in cooperation with the European Dermatology Forum – Short version
c. Methods and Results Report – Evidence and consensus-based (S3) Guidelines for the Treatment of Actinic Keratosis –International League of Dermatological Societies in cooperation with the European Dermatology Forum
d.Retrospective analysis evaluating the effect of a keratolytic and physical
pretreatment with salicylic acid, urea and curettage on the efficacy and safety of photodynamic therapy of actinic keratoses with methylaminolaevulinate.
e. First cancer-fighting virus approved
f. B Vitamin May Help Ward Off Some Skin Cancers
1.Lymphomatoid papulosis: Treatment response and associated lymphomas in a study of 180 patients.
2.The BRAAFF checklist: a new dermoscopic algorithm for diagnosing acral melanoma
3.Discordance of histopathologic parameters in cutaneous melanoma: Clinical implications
4.Association of Patient Risk Factors and Frequency of Nevus-Associated Cutaneous Melanomas
a. Multiple miliary osteoma cutis of the scalp
b. A Case of Leser-Trélat Syndrome Associated with a Renal Cell Carcinoma.
c. Primary Melanoma of the Penis in 3 Patients With
=== week 46
0. Staging of cSCC
1.False-negative rate of intraoperative frozen section margin analysis for complex head and neck nonmelanoma skin cancer excisions
1b. Intraoperative use of Mohs' surgery for the resection of major cutaneous head and neck cancer under general anaesthetic: Initial experiences, efficiency and outcomes.
2. Prevalence of Comorbid Conditions and Sun-Induced Skin Cancers in Patients
with Alopecia Areata
3. Laser-mediated Photodynamic
Therapy: An Alternative Treatment for Actinic Keratosis?
of Amelanotic Lentigo Maligna by Using In vivo Reflectance Confocal Microscopy
5. Increased Risk of Melanoma in Organ Transplant Recipients: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Cohort Studies.
6. Subtyping Basal Cell Carcinoma by Clinical Diagnosis Versus Punch Biopsy.
7. Melanoma Risk and Survival among Organ Transplant Recipients
8. Predicting the Risk of a Second Basal Cell Carcinoma
9. The Expression Status and Prognostic Value of Cancer Stem Cell Biomarker CD133 in Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
10.Sarcomatoid carcinoma arising in the congenital pigmented nevus after treatment with carbon dioxide snow freezing method
11.The Genetic Evolution of Melanoma from Precursor Lesions
a.Poliosis circumscripta unmasking a scalp melanoma
b.Pazopanib can preserve cosmetic quality of life even in end-stage angiosarcoma
c. Erythema Annulare Centrifugum Associated with Ovarian Cancer.
d. Patient Preferences for Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma: Importance of Cure and Cosmetic Outcome.
e. Langerhans Cells Facilitate UVB-Induced Epidermal Carcinogenesis
f. Congenital nevi versus metastatic melanoma in a newborn to a mother with malignant melanoma - diagnosis supported by sex chromosome analysis and Imaging Mass Spectrometry
g. Sarcoid reaction associated with basal cell carcinoma
1.Clinicopathologic features and prognostic factors in patients
with non-cutaneous malignant melanoma: a single-center retrospective study of 71 cases
2.Incidence and prevalence of non-melanoma skin cancer in Australia:
A systematic review
3.Daily, seasonal, and latitudinal variations in solar ultraviolet A and B radiation in relation to vitamin D production and risk
for skin cancer
4. Sun exposure risk in children: the Italian paediatrician perspective
5.Treatment monitoring of 0.5% 5-fluorouracil and 10% salicylic acid in clinical and subclinical actinic keratoses with the combination of optical coherence tomography and reflectance confocal microscopy
6. Orthovoltage radiotherapy for nonmelanoma skin cancer (NMSC): Comparison between 2 different schedules
7. Intralesional 5-fluorouracil (FU) as a treatment for nonmelanoma skin cancer (NMSC): A review
Clustered Dermatofibromas Associated With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
9. Actinic Keratosis, Transected: What Lies Beneath?
10. Is chemotherapy still an option in the treatment of melanoma?
a. Residential and occupational exposure to pesticides may increase risk for cutaneous melanoma: a case–control study conducted in the south of Brazil
b. Germline CDKN2A mutations in childhood melanoma: a case of melanoma–pancreatic cancer syndrome
c. Lichen planopilaris after imiquimod
5% cream for multiple BCC in basal cell naevus syndrome
d. Decreased risk of hypertension in subjects with skin cancers – another salubrious
effect of sunlight?
e. Daylight photodynamic therapy with MAL cream for large-scale photodamaged skin based on the concept of ‘actinic field
damage’: recommendations of an international expert group
f.Er:YAG ablative fractional laser-primed photodynamic therapy with methyl aminolevulinate
as an alternative treatment option for patients with thin nodular basal cell carcinoma: 12-month follow-up results of a randomized, prospective, comparative trial
g. Coffee Consumption and Melanoma: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Observational Studies.
h. Squamous Cell Carcinoma Arising in Hypertrophic
Lichen Planus: A Review and Analysis of 38 Cases.
Titels: week 48
1. The Victorian Melanoma Service: A 20-year review of an Australian multidisciplinary cancer service
2. An assessment of
clinical pathways and missed opportunities for the diagnosis of nodular melanoma versus superficial spreading melanoma
3. Revisiting determinants
of prognosis in cutaneous melanoma
4. Spitz naevi and melanomas with similar dermoscopic pattern: can confocal microscopy differentiate?
5. Oral therapy for nonmelanoma skin cancer in patients with advanced disease and large tumor burden: a review of the literature with focus on a new generation of targeted
6. Correlation of Inflammation in Frozen Sections With Site of Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer.
7. Commentary about papular mycosis fungoides, lymphomatoid papulosis, and lymphomatoid pityriasis lichenoides: More similarities than differences
7a. Lymphomatoid papulosis: Treatment response and associated lymphomas in a study of 180 patients
8. Incidental melanomas detected in veterans referred to dermatology
9. Guidelines for phototherapy of mycosis fungoides and Sézary
syndrome: A consensus statement of the United States Cutaneous Lymphoma Consortium
10. A comparative study of proliferative activity and tumor stage
of pregnancy-associated melanoma (PAM) and non-PAM in gestational age women
11. Prognostic markers in lentigo maligna patients treated with imiquimod
cream: A long-term follow-up study
12. 5 year recurrence rate of lentigo maligna after treatment with imiquimod
a. Giant Hemosiderotic Dermatofibroma: The Largest Giant Dermatofibroma Reported to Date
Eccrine porocarcinoma with extensive cutaneous metastases
c. Patient Perspectives: Moles and melanoma in children and teens
d.Real-time mobile teledermoscopy for skin cancer screening targeting an agricultural population: an experiment on 289 patients in France
e.Post-transplant Merkel Cell Carcinoma.
induces human melanoma death via triggering autophagy and apoptosis
1. Acrokeratosis Paraneoplastica
2. Clinical and dermoscopic characteristics of extramammary Paget's disease: a study of 35 cases
3. Transient memory impairment and transient global amnesia induced by photodynamic therapy
4. Personal history of psoriasis and risk of incident cancer among women: a population-based cohort study
A Phase 3 Randomized Trial of Nicotinamide for Skin-Cancer Chemoprevention.
6. Recurrence rate of lentigo maligna after
micrographically controlled staged surgical excision
7. A two-stage treatment of lentigo maligna using ablative laser
therapy followed by imiquimod: excellent cosmesis, but frequent recurrences on the nose
8. Pigmented epithelioid melanocytoma:
clinical and dermoscopic features
a. Mohs micrographic surgery for basal cell carcinomas: evaluation of indication criteria and predictive
of extensive subclinical spread.
Risk of Acute Myocardial Infarction or Stroke in Patients with Mycosis Fungoides and Parapsoriasis.
c. New Approaches for Melanoma
d. Saggy skin as a presenting sign of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma
e. Acrokeratosis paraneoplastica in a 45-yr-old man.
1. Acrokeratosis Paraneoplastica
2. Clinical and dermoscopic characteristics of extramammary Paget's disease: a study of 35 cases
3. Transient memory impairment and transient global amnesia induced by photodynamic therapy
4. Personal history of psoriasis and risk of incident cancer among women: a population-based cohort study
A Phase 3 Randomized Trial of Nicotinamide for Skin-Cancer Chemoprevention.
6. Recurrence rate of lentigo maligna after micrographically
controlled staged surgical excision
7. A two-stage treatment of lentigo maligna using ablative laser therapy followed by imiquimod:
excellent cosmesis, but frequent recurrences on the nose
8. Pigmented epithelioid melanocytoma: clinical and dermoscopic features
a. Mohs micrographic surgery for basal cell carcinomas: evaluation of indication criteria and predictive factors
of extensive subclinical spread.
b. Risk of Acute Myocardial Infarction or Stroke in Patients with
Mycosis Fungoides and Parapsoriasis.
c. New Approaches for Melanoma
d. Saggy skin as a presenting sign of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma
e. Acrokeratosis paraneoplastica in a 45-yr-old
week 50 / 52 =======
0. Cutaneous melanoma:
ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
Digital Dermoscopy Follow-up Illustration and a Histopathologic Correlation for Angulated Lines in Extrafacial Lentigo Maligna
2. Redefinition of Skin Cancer as a Chronic Disease
3. Multiple Hereditary Infundibulocystic BCC - Syndroom + 'Germline SUFU Mutation'
4. Desmoplastic Melanoma: An Updated Immunohistochemical Analysis
of 40 cases with a Proposal for an Additional Panel of Stains for Diagnosis
5. Desmoplastic Melanoma: C>Ts and NF-?B
6. Germline determinants of clinical outcome of cutaneous melanoma
7. Comparison of morphologic criteria for actinic keratosis and squamous cell carcinoma using in vivo multiphoton tomography
Cell Carcinoma of the Skin has More Than Doubled Over the Last Decade in the UK
Cutaneous Pseudolymphoma Caused by Tocilizumab in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis: Case Report and Literature Review.
c. When a melanoma is uncovered by a tattoo
d. A case of an adult Langerhans cell sarcoma
e. Suspicious Pigment Spots More Common on Darker Skin
1.Daylight photodynamic therapy with MAL cream for large-scale photodamaged skin based on the concept of ‘actinic field damage’: recommendations of an international expert group
2.Characteristics and Associations of High-Mitotic-Rate
3.Unilesional folliculotropic mycosis fungoides: a unique variant of cutaneous lymphoma
4. Pseudocarcinomatous hyperplasia in anaplastic
large cell lymphoma, a mimicker of poorly differentiated squamous cell carcinoma: report of a case and review of the literature
5.Kaposi sarcoma following postmastectomy lymphedema
6.Dermoscopic clues to differentiate facial lentigo maligna from pigmented actinic keratosis
7.Survival from non-melanoma skin cancer in Germany
8. Cross-sectional analysis of the dermoscopic patterns and structures of melanocytic naevi on the back and legs of adolescents
9. Rapidly-growing squamous cell carcinoma
shortly after treatment with ingenol mebutate for actinic keratoses: report of two cases
10. Skin cancers detected as casual findings with reflectance confocal microscopy in the assessment of melasma treatment
11. Immunotherapy of melanoma: efficacy and mode of action
12 The value of clinical characteristics for the diagnosis of melanoma in patients presenting at a pigmented
13 Association Between ß-Genus Human Papillomavirus and Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Immunocompetent
14 The risk of malignancy or progression of existing malignancy in patients with psoriasis
treated with biologics: case report and review of the literature
a.An Inflammatory Skin Reaction After Cetuximab Treatment for Aggressive Cutaneous Squamous
Cell Carcinoma in a Heart Transplant Patient Previously Taking Voriconazole
b. Reflectance confocal microscopy for the diagnosis
of vulvar naevi: six cases
c.HPV16-related pigmented Bowen's disease on the palm
d. Smoking is inversely related to cutaneous malignant melanoma: results of a meta-analysis
e. Fast-growing tumor of the eyelid